The main thrust of Russell Bros. Builders activity is via Design and Build.
Since the franchise agreement with Butler Building systems in early 1970s we have actively sourced various design systems to give each project a bespoke building solution.
The main advantage to the Design and Build procurement route are:
- Designer fees are procured at 'trade' cost.
- The contract is agreed as lump sum and fixed price, thus removing cost uncertainty.
- All design risk is the responsibility of Russell Brothers.
- We are willing to progress the design/tender to a firm offer with no financial commitment from the client.
Russell Brothers feel strongly that the open approach to tendering embraces the basic principals of the Company and gives the client confidence that they are getting value for money.
Also we feel that Design and Build remove the confrontational nature of the Building industry where a team approach is established instead of the them and us mentality.
As part of the Design & Build solution R.B.B offer:
- Assistance with land acquisition / negotiations
- Initial land survey carried out FOC
- Tender design carried out FOC
- Economic design solutions to match clients budget
- Fixed price costing
- Open book policy
- Turn key solution
- Fast track construction
- Quality guarantee
Kirkistown Race Circut, Kircubbin, Co. Down
New Hospitality Building
Size: 4500 sq.ft. (419m sq)
Knockmore Hill Industrial Estate, Lisburn
New UK Headquarters
Size: 9300 sq.ft. (864m sq)